10 WAYS TO SHOWCASE YOUR TRAVEL SOUVENIRS

by - 10/09/2015


When we travel I love to collect little souvenirs. There's always a stackful of magnets or postcards that make their way home with us. I've been looking for a few creative ideas of how to organize and showcase all the beautiful pieces and here are my top picks!

1. Gorgeous Shadow Boxes! A lovely way to store all those knick-knacks. Instructions can be found at Design Aglow.



2. Ticket Stubs printed on coloured card stocked and framed. I love this idea! I don't know if I'd keep it in the washroom, I'm thinking more of an entry way or office :)


3. Have you ever thought what can I do with old Passports? Here's an idea! Take old passport stamps and turn them into a unique piece of art. Instructions can be found at Brooklyn Limestone.


4. USA Map. This really would be a dream project! In each state  you can place souvenirs or books!


5.  Postcard Journal. I have hundreds of postcards and love this idea of writing a note on the back of each card!


6. A beautiful way to frame maps! Instructions can be found here!


7. Cute Pillow. Have an old ticket stub blown up then transferred onto fabric to make a one-of-a-kind pillow!


8. Travel Collage. What a great simple idea! Frame all the stubs, receipts, hotel cards, etc., and hang it on the wall.


9. Admit one shadow box. A super cute way to keep all those ticket subs!


10. Photo Frames. I literally have 10's of thousands of photos ready to be printed. The thought of it gives me a panic attack! Here's an awesome way to display those travel photos! Each frame consists of photos from one trip along with a title. 






You May Also Like

0 comments